One of the first steps to buying a “new construction home” is to ask a Buyer’s Agent to represent you, then you can contact the contractors to start your project. When buying a new construction home you want to have a Buyer’s Agent which will be working for you not the builder. Don’t be mislead. You do not have to use the builder’s sales agent.
Grant Hickman Real Estate Advisors will negotiate the best possible deal for you, which could save you thousands. Our advisors represent you and will disclose the good and the bad of every aspect of your new home.
Our team of advisors have field experience in new construction and know the tell tale signs to be cautious about. The fact is, we want to be your REALTORS for life. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us because our business grows by referrals from people like you.
New Construction Highlights
- “Ask the Neighbor” Community Selection
- Non-Commitment Option Selection
- “A-B-C” Options Review and Assessment
- Selecting a Quality and Stable Builder
- Lot Selection
- Contract and Building Materials and Review
- Lot Hold and Closing Costs Estimate
- Hidden Costs and Change Orders
- Regular Visits and Watchful Building
- Color and Grade Selection Help
- Builders Warranty Review
- Walk Through Suggestions
- FREE ASHI Certified Home Inspection
- Your Realtor for Life, we still follow up after a successful closing!